How to Become a Paralegal
Admire Ryan Holiday's work. Obstacle is The Way, fabulous book. You should get it.
Always spot on, Thanks……..!
Whole plant based foods on Instagram == mikewakethefoodup
Ryan does good work but he's not so still and stoic anytime the name "Trump" is mentioned. Ryan needs help in this matter. I've seen him on podcasts absolutely change within seconds and start cursing and losing it…all of his stoic philosophy goes right out of the window. Ryan, just breathe and realize that half of America disagrees with you. We all want the best for America, but just disagree on the path. This year or in 4 years, the administration will change and life goes on. I didn't vote for President Obama but I didn't go into a cursing fit whenever his name was mentioned. I actually prayed for the man and hoped that he would be a good leader.
Meh. Like Ryan but this was all over the place. ‘Enough’ was already done by John Bogle years ago too.
1. Get up early 4:042. Start the day phone-free 5:023. Go outside 6:524. Journal 7:405. Do the main thing right away 10:556. Routine. Routine. Routine. 13.267. Don't watch the news 16:088. Explore a hobby 16:509. Exercise 20:13
10. Treat relationships seriously 23:00
11. Say "No." A lot. 25:2412. Let go. A lot. 29:0013. It's either up to you, or it isn't. 29:27
14. Practice being present. 31:1015. One of the hardest things is to do next to nothing…16. The good news about the present is that it keeps showing up to give you a second chance… 33:25
17. Find "enough."18. Be still 37:13
What did he do except writing books? Seriously, the guy has zero real life experience with real results except repeating other people's stories and selling them as books. No reason to pay attention.
FINALLY FINALLY I GET WHAT HE SAID THIS THE BEST VIDEO!!!
Thanks for this! When will you upload the podcast version?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.